We are seeking to appoint a friendly, committed and conscientious Admin Assistant to provide effective support within our busy school office. The post holder will report directly to the headteacher.
The role will involve frequent informal contact with pupils throughout the school, liaising with visitors and parents, basic first aid provision, answering the telephone, as well as a range of administrative duties including drafting letters, photocopying, organising transport, etc.
We are looking for
• An excellent administrator with attention to detail
• Sims, Parent Pay and RM proficient desirable
• A flexible approach with the ability to meet the school’s ever changing needs
• Good organisational skills
• Enthusiasm, commitment and a sense of humour
• Friendly and personable with a glass that is “half full” attitude
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• A good team member
• The ability to foster good working relationships with both adults and children
We can offer
• A friendly, forward thinking and professional working environment
• Ongoing training and CPD opportunities.
Closing Date: 9th October 2017 at 9am