Applying for a Primary School place for your child for September 2019
FOR ACTION BY 15 JANUARY 2019
Dear Parent/ Carer
If you have a child that is born between 1 September 2014 and 31 August 2015 you will need to apply for a primary school place for them to start in Reception in September 2019 online at North Yorkshire County Council. Families living outside North Yorkshire will need to contact their home authority to obtain the information regarding school admissions.The information you need to apply for a primary school place is available at:
• the criteria used by the authority to allocate school places;
• arrangements for the admission of pupils to primary schools, including any social or medical reasons why your child should be given special consideration for allocation to a particular school;
• details of arrangements that apply to particular schools in your area;
• eligibility for home-to-school transport;
• the online parent portal where you will be able to create an account and apply online for a school place.
Please read all of the information on the school admissions and transport pages before completing an application form
Please click on the links below for our admissions policy, NYCC online instructions, letter from school to pre-school parents and our Supplementary information form, which must be completed and returned to school to apply for a place at St Joseph's.
Supplementary information form (must be completed and either emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, or handed into the school office)
Please complete the application form and either email to email@example.com or bring the form to the office. Many thanks