Please follow start and finish times as per recent communication and keep to your allocated drop off/pick up times to support us with the measures we have in place. If you travel by car please stay in your car until your allocated time.
In accordance with Government guidance, we are asking you to help support us at this time in the following ways:
- Parents MUST wear a face covering (unless exempt) whilst on our school site
- Please keep your children near you at all times when dropping off and queue in your allocated areas - our class bubbles cannot play together
- To help protect the entire school community, parents and carers are asked to minimise the number of adults dropping off/collecting on site.
- Where possible , please consider walking /cycling to school
- Parents are not allowed in the classrooms at this time. Please phone or email school if you need to contact staff - avoid discussions on the gate and visits to the school office wherever possible.
Please click here for the school contingency plan for Covid-19 cases from September 2021
Please click here for the North Yorkshire NHS guide for parents for Covid-19 related absence
Please click here for the North Yorkshire letter to parents on what to do if a child is Covid-19 Positive in school
Please click here for Public Health England letter to parents for Covid-19 related absence
Please click here for our most up to date risk assessment
Please click here for Remote Education Provision: Information for parents
Please click here for Remote learning protocol
Please be aware that to protect staff safety, they will be wearing face coverings at these times too.
If you have any queries or concerns, please email or call the school office