In accordance with Government guidance, we are asking you to help us support our community at this time in the following ways:
- Parents MUST wear a face covering (unless exempt) whilst on our school site
- Please keep your children near you at all times when dropping off - our class bubbles cannot play together
- To help protect the entire school community, parents and carers are asked to minimise the number of dropping off/collecting adults on site.
- Where possible , please consider walking /cycling to school
- Parents are not allowed in the classrooms at this time. If you need to pass on any key messages or information to staff, please either phone or email the office.
- Breakfast and After school care has re-opened and we will socially distance children from different bubbles.
Please click here for our letter to parents
Please click here for NYCC letter to schools
Please click here for the North Yorkshire NHS guide for parents for Covid-19 related absence
Please click here for Public Health England letter to parents for Covid-19 related absence
Please click here for our summary Risk Assessment
Please be aware that to protect staff safety, they will be wearing face coverings at these times too.
If you have any queries or concerns, please email or call the school office.
Explore Our Website
Latest 2019/2020 Events
- All Saints Day01Nov2020
- School re-opens03Nov2020